what can we expect when . . .

Thursday, October 20, 2005

GRADUATION!!!

Well today is the day when I can finally say that I have officially graduated from UNB with an Arts and Education degree(s). I'm sure once the day is over I will at last feel like this huge chapter in my life is closed............a weird thing to think about I must add, but nonetheless one that I've been waiting for way too long now. With that being said, thank you to all you wonderful friends and family who have stood by me during my studies I couldn't have done without the help of all you guys and most importantly without God. I hope everyones' day is going good, I've got to run and get ready for the ceremony. Luv ya all!!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Happy Graduation!!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger kb said...

Hey Sandy,
Congratulations that is awesome! I am proud of you my friend! Guess what I have 26 days left here in Georgia and then five days in Florida so it is coming slowly! Looking forward to seeing you! Congrats to you again on completing your degree!
Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home