what can we expect when . . .

Monday, November 14, 2005

La, La, La . . .

Well not a whole lot is going on right now. I thought I should probably write a new post considering all my posting friends are probably wondering what's been going on. I'm still in the field of supply teaching. Sometimes it can be a real drag but other times it's nice. I'm able to do things around the house and the bonus thing is that I don't have to prepare any lesson plans, I just have to show up and teach the teacher's lesson plan. God is good though, and I know that He provides for me each and every day, which means He'll also take care of my future situation concerning a full-time job. As you can probably tell my life is a little uneventful right now, but who knows about the future. I hope everyone is doing fine and hopefully your lives are a little more eventful than mine. Well gotta go but I'll chat with everyone sometime later. Love ya all!

P.S. Kristie is coming home in a week!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kara said...

I like it when you update you're blogs Sandy.
I know what you mean about your life not seeming exciting. University isn't very exciting, I like it though. See ya around

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger kb said...

Sandy,
Yes i am coming home in a week! I will be home on November 23 in the morning because mom and dad are picking me up in Bangor International Airport at 9:30pm eastern time!
Looking forward to seeing you my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home