what can we expect when . . .

Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Christmas Time!

Well I'm beginning to feel like it's starting to be Christmas. This came upon me while helping Erin get the decorations ready for the church for when we put them up this Monday. However, I'm sure I'll get more into the spirit because tomorrow I'll be in the Christmas parade...........yeah that's right, you heard me!!!!! I'm not sure if it's going to be fun, cold, boring, or what......but you all know me, I'll make it as fun as possible. I still haven't gotten any Christmas decorations up at my house, in fact we still haven't bought some yet, but hopefully it'll be soon because now I'm in the spirit and there is just no stopping me now.

Chow!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Kara said...

I love Christmas. I think most people do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home