what can we expect when . . .

Monday, December 05, 2005

Not Too Long Now!!

Well we only have 20 days left till Christmas. Can you believe it?! Time has sure flown by, but that happens when you're having so much fun. So I guess that means that we have to start our shopping, there's just too many in my family to buy for; there must be an easier way...............like not buy gifts. The one important thing that we need to keep in mind during this wonderful and beautiful season is why we celebrate it..........because of JESUS. Even if it's not politically correct, I don't care because He's the reason I celebrate the season.

Hope ya'll are having a good day.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kara said...

I'll be feeling the spirit of Christmas a little more in two weeks from now

Oh, by the way there's a typo in your profile. You said that Greg is your best "fried". I think you mean friend ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home