what can we expect when . . .

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tired, Tired, and more Tired!!

Do you ever feel like you just can't get enough sleep no matter how much sleep. Sometimes I wonder if I feel this way because of what time of the year it is...............dead of the winter when there is barely any sun.

Well ya all!!!! Sorry I haven't blogged in such a while, things have been crazy with the Christmas break and also with being sick, what a drag. But I'm much better now and feeling more like myself, which is definately good. There was a time when I felt totally out of it to the point where I was forgetting about things (like choir practise Kara). Anyway, just glad that it's all over with so that I can get back to doing things again, I hated being away from everyone and church things for a while; I've come to the conclusion where I think it's just not good for me.

I hope my fellow blogging friends are doing fine. Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Sandy, I so know what you mean about the tired thing. I am always tired... and I love to sleep.

ps. like the template change :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home