what can we expect when . . .

Monday, March 20, 2006

Howdy!

Sorry to all who've been looking at my blog and realized that I haven't updated it in a very very long time. Things have been a bit crazy lately with being pregnant and my new job. However, I'm starting to feel more like myself every day. I'm not as sick and tired anymore, but I do have my days. Even though we just had March break, I'm looking forward to Easter break.............just so I can catch up on some sleep again (but I have a feeling from now on, I'll never be on top of it).

Well, I don't have much else to say, except that maybe I'll post sometime sooner, sooner than later, hopefully.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Hey Sandy. It's almost one o'clock in the morning, and for some reason I checked out your blog...which don't usually do.
Your life is never going to be the same. You'll be even more tired when that baby comes out :P
Glad you blogged...I like it when my friends blog. :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey!!!
FINALLY, it's nice to have a new blog to read!! ;)And don't worry you'll get plenty of sleep, you can always call one of us girls to come over so you can take a nap!! Lol, this is going to be quite the adventure!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home