what can we expect when . . .

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Girls!

You know what, Sarah reminded me of something. She told me that when I have the baby I'll be able to get lots of sleep because she said that she was sure her and others would love to come watch the baby while I take a nap. Wow! I guess I should really capatalize on it. What do you girls think? Maybe I should draw up a schedule of when you girls are free between classes and you can come hang with the baby and me.........but then again you all know that my door is always open for such fun.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kara said...

sure, the schedule sounds fine.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, you mentioned me in your blog, I feel super important!!!LOL!! Anyway, I love the schedule idea, and I can't wait to hold your little bunndle of joy!!

Lates

P.S. - what's up with the college spam?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home