what can we expect when . . .

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here I go Again!

Well a few of you have been after me to update my blog, so I thought I'd take the time to do so. Nothing exciting has been happening yet so far. I went to the young adults social we had on Canada Day, and what a blast we all had. Surprisingly the cheap hamburger patties and buns that Matt purchased for the event went over well and everyone enjoyed them, they were tasty.

Oh I guess one exciting thing has happened. I am now done work for the year and have officially started my maternity leave, which is nice. Now all I need is a baby to accompany me for my year off. However, I'm sure she'll be coming sometimes soon, except for those who believe that she's not going to come till September.

Another exciting thing, well for me at least, is that my parents are going to be renovating their house this summer. I'm sooooo happy for them because it's something they've wanted to do for a very long long long time. I think if all goes well we will be starting the work on the house in late July and hopefully be done my mid September. You all will have to come check it out once it's done.

Anyway, I must fly, I hope all are happy now that I've updated this silly site.

chow!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Blogger Kara said...

Thanks for updating Sandy!! And you're right, blogs are silly! So am I. :)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger kb said...

Hey Sandy,

I really miss you alot! Love ya!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Hun!
Wow, I'm kinda sad that I missed those "cheap hamburber patties", it sounded like a good time. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I love you lots and I can't wait for your little girly to get here!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home